Recent Master's Theses
- Reed, T. (Advisor: C. Loopstra). Texas Tree Court Cases.
- Austin, M. (Advisor: M. Eriksson). Conversion of PLSS Coordinates Using Automatically Generated Regression Domains.
- Furman, M. (Advisor: R. Feagin). Dune Plant Biophysical Traits and Their Impacts on Erosion.
- Gao, W. (Advisors: J.R. Conner and J. Angerer). Examining the Impact of Grazing Pressure and Severe Winter Disasters on livestock Population Dynamics in Mongolian Rangeland.
- Marquezini-Leite, P. (Advisor: B. Wilcox). Effects of Forest Regrowth and Ants on the Recovery of Soil Hydraulic Properties in a Semiarid Region of Brazil.
- Min-Venditti, A. (Advisors: F. Fleischman and G. Moore). Strengthening Connections Between Science and Public Policy: Land Use in the Tropics and Associated Impacts on Forest Cover and Hydrology.
- Nally, D. (Advisor: F. Smeins). Growth, Development and Vertebrate and Invertebrate Herbivory of the Federally Endangered Spiranthes parksii Correll and Sympatric Congener Spiranthes cernua.
- Williams, A. (Advisors: W. Rogers and ). Plant parameters for plant functional groups of representative wetlands to enable process-based simulation modeling.
- Wilson, T. (Advisor: J. Vogel). Principle Abiotic Factors Influencing the Structure and Function of Mature Pine Forests in Israel.
- Zhang, Y. (Advisors: J. Vogel and J. West). Effects of Climate and Forest Management on Wood Decomposition in Southeastern U.S.
- Beasley, J. (Advisor: B. Knight). Comparing the Impact of Bare Ground on Runoff/Discharge, Mean Load and Sediment Exports on Two Fort Hood Watersheds.
- Garza, C. (Advisor: B. Coulson). Modeling Endemic Bark Beetle Populations in Southwestern Ponderosa Pine Forests.
- Kruse, D. (Advisor: S. Hatch). Floristics and Biogeography of the Bryophyte Flora in the Big Thicket National Preserve, Southeast Texas.
- Bruton, R. (Advisor: F. Smeins). The Effects of Woody Plant Management on Habitat Conditions, Plant Demography, and Transplantation Success of the Endangered Orchid Spiranthes parksii Correll.
- Clark, M. (Advisors: W. Rogers and U. Kreuter). Evaluating the Interactive Effects of Seasonal Prescribed Fire and Grazing On Invasive Grass Abundance and Woody Brush Encroachment.
- Dean, D. (Advisor: B. Wilcox). Hydrology of a Forested Wetland Complex in an Urbanizing Area of the Texas Gulf Coast and Clean Water Act Implications.
- Wilson, E. (Advisor: J. West). The Drought Response of Physiological and Structural Traits in Loblolly Pine (P. taeda L.) Clones with a Focus on Mesophyll Conductance to CO_(2).
- Lenoir, K. (Advisors: D. Briske and M. Tjoelker). Climate Warming and Drought Effects on Pinus and Juniperus Species: Contrasting Drought Tolerance Traits Limit Function and Growth in Tree Seedlings.
- Mattox, A. (Advisor: J. West). Effects of Woody Vegetation Removal on Soil Water Dynamics in a South Texas Shrubland.
- Srinivasan, S. (Advisor: S. Popescu). Multi-Temporal Terrestrial LIDAR for Estimating Individual Tree Dimenstions and Biomass Change.
- Cline, M. (Advisor: R. Feagin). Landscape Scale Impacts of Sea Level Rise and Elevation Changes Along the Matagorda Fault in Matagorda, Texas.
- Gurung, K. (Advisor: D. Loh). Spatial Valuation of Open Space Externalities in Baltimore County, Maryland.
- Haile, K. (Advisor: S. Hatch). Vascular Plants of the Canyonlands Unit of the Big Thicket National Preserve, Tyler County, Texas.
- Hoff, A. (Advisor: B. Wilcox). Using Trends and Geochemical Analysis to Assess Salinity Sources along the Pecos River, Texas.
- Li, F. (Advisor: J. West). Effects of the Arundo donax L. on Hydrological Regime of the Rio Grande Basin.
- McGinty, J. (Advisors: W. Rogers and F. Smeins). Effect of Rate and Season of Application of Aminocyclopyrachlor on the Control of Acacia Farnesiana (L.) Willd. in South Texas.
- McAlister, J. (Advisor: F. Smeins). Granger Lake Sedimentation and Watershed Conservation Implementation Assessment.