|Application Deadline:||Sep. 22, 2017|
|Agency:||Great River Greening|
|Location:||St. Paul, MN|
The Grants Administrator position is a key member of Great River Greening’s team, supporting our scope of work, and the corresponding growth in, and complexity of, our associated financial and information management needs. S/he will work with virtually every project and grant as an integral team member to assist the Directors of Conservation Programs, Operations, and Finance, in meeting our grant-related information management needs. The position reports to the Conservation Programs Director.
2. Synthesize and prepare pertinent spatial and tabular data for grant status reports and final reports, and then, coordinate review with the Director of Conservation Programs.
3. Develop and maintain operational expertise in the varied State and Federal grant requirements, protocols and documentation/compliance needs. Co-lead, with Director of Conservation Programs, the delivery of annual grant training refreshers for staff.
4. Track Grant budgets, identifying issues that need resolution. Communicate with appropriate staff members to resolve problems identified including project managers, Operations Director, and finance department, as appropriate.
5. Execute in conjunction with Project Managers and Director of Conservation Programs – conservation project closeout protocols; i.e., organize and track grants, Project Managers tracking forms, program finance, etc.
6. Manage, execute and monitor - grant activities, grant management database and grant closeout protocols in coordination with Director of Operations and Director of Conservation Programs
7. Assist Director of Conservation Programs and other staff in the gathering of information for and writing of grant proposals.
8. Prepare amendments to grant accomplishment plans and associated contractual agreements as necessary.
9. Assist Director of Finance in providing up-to-date grant budget expenditure and grant status summaries as requested.
10. Conduct periodic internal audits of grant-funded projects to ensure organizational compliance with and documentation of grant requirements.
11. Manage all grant-related electronic and hard copy files in accordance with requirements set forth by respective grant and organizational protocols.
12. Track outcomes for all grants and grant phases.
13. Assist Director of Finance with requests for reimbursement from state and federal sources.
14. Attend to other duties as assigned.