Minor in Forest Science
Minimum of 15 hours required : A selection from among the following courses will constitute a minor field of study. (Note : the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences requires a C or better in any course used for the minor.)
Select 15 hours from the following courses:
- ESSM 203 (2 hours) required
- ESSM 309 (3 hrs) required
- ESSM 319 (4 hrs) required
- ESSM 405 (3 hrs) required
- ESSM 300 (3 hrs)
- ESSM 301 (3 hrs)
- ESSM 307 (3 hrs)
- ESSM 406 (3 hrs)
- Students are required to take ESSM 203, ESSM 309, and ESSM 319 as part of the minor program.
- A capstone course of ESSM 405 is required as part of the minor.
- Minimum of 15 hours required.
- Must maintain a 2.0 or above in minor curriculum.
- RENR 205/215 and BIOL (any course) are prerequisites for several of the classes required for the minor in Forest Science. Students must satisfy these prerequisites or have approval from the instructor prior to taking a class.