Minor in Rangeland Ecology and Management
A selection from among the following courses will constitute a minor field of study. (Note: the College of Agriculture and Life sciences requires a C or better in any course used for the minor.)
Select hours from the following 300-400 level courses:
- ESSM 302 (3 hrs) ESSM 303 (3 hrs) or ESSM 304 (4 hrs) required
- ESSM 314 (3 hrs) required
- Select 3 of the following courses:
- ESSM 301 (3 hrs)
- ESSM 317 (3 hrs)
- ESSM 320 (3 hrs)
- ESSM 316 (3 hrs)
- ESSM 416 (3 hrs)
- ESSM 420 (3 hrs)
- Students are required to take either ESSM 302, ESSM 303 or ESSM 304 as part of the minor program.
- Students are required to take ESSM 314 as part of the minor program.
- Minimum of 15 hours required.
- Must maintain a 2.0 or above in minor curriculum.
- RENR 205/215 and BIOL (any course) are prerequisites for several of the classes required for the minor in Rangeland Ecology & Management. Students must satisfy these prerequisites or have approval from the instructor prior to taking a class.